Some people just don’t think before they speak! We’ve compiled a list of what NOT to say to a pregnant woman. Sad thing is…most of these came from actual women who lived to tell!
- Are you having twins? You’re so big! No, but thanks for asking!
- OMG, you’re only ___ months along? You’re so big already! Really? Because I was pretty sure I was going to be the next Victoria’s Secret supermodel!
- Oh, so this wasn’t planned. Actually, it was- and if it wasn’t, I sure wouldn’t admit that he/she was a mistake!
- Awww, can I touch your belly? Well hello, complete stranger. I always like it when people I don’t know touch me.
- You can eat whatever you want and not worry about getting fat! Why yes, I was hoping to gain as much weight as possible.
- Must be the hormones. You wanna see hormones? Make another comment like that!
- My labor experience was terrible. Wanna hear about it? Sure, of course I want to be scared out of my mind!
- Are you disappointed it’s a boy/girl? Yes, forget healthy, I am worried about the sex of the child more!
- Did you hear about so-and-so’s baby with that awful disease? No, but thanks for guaranteeing I’ll spend the evening on WebMD!
Has anyone said anything to you that’s worthy of this list? Leave it in the comments section!