Pregnancy is tough, there’s no way around it. For nine (actually ten…) months, your body is a mere vessel for the living being inside of you. Everything you do, or don’t do, affects that little bean. We asked what the hardest thing to give up during pregnancy was, and this is what real women shared:
- Sushi: Yep, no raw fish. Kiss those chopsticks goodbye!
- Wine: Had a long day? Having a nice glass of grape juice just doesn’t seem to do the trick.
- Stomach Sleeping: True, you can sleep on your stomach as long as you are still comfortable, but it’s hard to shake the feeling that you may be squishing your baby! Thank goodness for pregnancy pillows!
- Coffee/Caffeine: Doctors say one cup a day is okay, but there are definitely days when one cup just won’t cut it. Darn….
- Smoking: To be honest, it seems like being pregnant is the best excuse to quit. Time to kick the habit, for real!
- Oysters: These fall in the raw fish category. Pick something else off the menu on date night!
- Waistline: You need to gain weight for the baby, but it sure doesn’t make it any easier to look in the mirror! Take it in stride, you’ll have plenty of time to get the weight off.
- Alcohol: Your Mexican fiesta will have to be beerless and margaritaless. Chips and salsa are still okay (unless you get heartburn!).
- CertainCheeses: Feta and Brie are just a few of the cheeses on the no-no list. Naked crackers it is!
Of course, these little sacrifices are nothing in comparison to the importance of your baby’s health! And luckily, with the great finds on hmandbb.com, you definitely won’t need to sacrifice your style!